Popular Posts

Friday, February 25, 2011

Ara and Plato's day out!

Since we tend to work our virtual tushies off with Soho, we rarely get the opportunity to go on adventures together. Yesterday was one of those days.

And lucky us! Tableau had just reopened their sim and there was much excitement and frolicking to be had!

Who doesn't love an good interactive locale with fun stuff to see and investigate? Here's some pics of our adventure:

Killer bunny!

Ara, reading my fortune...

"I see many great prims in your future!"

This was interesting. Took forever to find the pose ball though!

Ara struts better than I do.

This was definitely something I'd not seen before, (in my short six months on SL,) The treasure chest in the back is full of large puppets. Click it, choose your puppet, (turn off your AO!) and then you can stand with your ginormous puppet and let it mingle amongst all the other ginormous puppets on stage.

More like an ampitheater, I guess.

This is the location to find the bunny, dancing and fortune telling.
 For some reason it's off, away from the stores. I would have liked to see them more intertwined, but the folks at Tableau have been doing this far longer than I, so I'm sure they know what they're doing.

Bubbles Clawtooth is back with a new store! Woot! I'm going to miss the old sim and layout, but you have to admit, he definitely got a kickass new building design!

There's a whole area of trailers off to the left side of these buildings, and also a lot of Hacienda-style buildings (stores). The new sim was a bit of a shock - the amount it was changed - but the new design definitely gets the point across and is very well done. I felt like I was in Santa Fe! What was I thinking, wearing a wool dress and boots???

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous place. I'm still playing with my 'Gato" puppet! This ones on of the coolest rebuilds I've seen in awhile...well worth a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete