Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Woot! Woot! I'm stuck on the roof!

Hey all, Plato here. This is my first post, which is fitting, since I'm needing to write for help getting off this roof. Send a search party!

In other news, the elevator should be fixed soon ;) 

---------------------------

And this is what a working elevator looks like... Ta-da! ;)

I had to reset the whole thing, floor by floor, but it was worth it. Our Deco building needs it's lift!

---------------------------

Ara and I were discussing the details of our last two buildings to be created in Soho. One will contain a top-secret dynamo of a fun place, but the future of the other is still unknown. Anyone have any suggestions?


The two dark green structures are the buildings in question. Hmmm... what to do, what to do?

And yes, if you've not seen it before, that is a train car floating above one of the buildings. Legend has it, it's the sole survivor of the great train explosion of 2003, (or was it 2004? 2007? Something like that.) Anyway, it will eventually have to be sent back to its owner when our prims start getting low. The guy's not responded to any of my attempts to contact him. Not sure he's even online anymore, but I wish we could move it to a better location. 

Well, I have some work to do and a last minute sale to catch, (shhh! Don't tell Ara I'm not working! Hehe.) 

Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment